Senior Adult Trips Sign-up & Payment Policy
We are so excited that more and more people are signing up for the trips that are offered by the Senior Adult Council. The trips are filling up quickly and we want to be sure everyone who wants to join us has a seat reserved.
- Make payment when you sign up in order to be put on the reserved seat list.
- If you do not make payment at the time of sign-up, your name will be put on the waiting list.
- If there is space available when you make payment, your name will then be moved to the reserved seat list.
- You can pay by check, cash, or credit card.
Credit card is through the office only and arrangements must be made with the finance office ahead of time.
Please be sure to tell Linda Rodgers if you pay by credit card so she will give you credit and move you to the reserved list.
- To cancel your reservation, please do not call the church office. Call Linda Rodgers at 469-323-6408 or 972-235-5513. If no answer, please leave a message.
- Each trip will have a cancellation policy, so be sure that you are aware of the policy for each specific trip when you sign up.
Thanks and we look forward to you joining us on our many excursions this year and next.