Thrive In Your Marriage
Sat, Feb 27, 9 am - 3 pm
Do you want a thriving, lifetime marriage? If you do, Thrive is for you!
Thrive In Your Marriage is a workshop led by Dr. Terry Parsons and his facilitators for couples at any stage of their relationship, from engagement to golden anniversary and beyond.
Thrive will help you to:
- Grow in your marriage and closeness with God
- Emotionally connect with your spouse
- Learn to positively resolve differences and conflicts
- Improve intimacy
Thrive Seminars are:
- Based on a landmark study of couples married 2 months to 56 years
- Illustrated with interesting and humorous anecdotes
- Designed to help each couple in their unique relationship
- Developed and led by Terry Parsons, Ph.D., D.Min
- Based on Dr. Parson's book, The Intimacy Jungle: How you can Survive and Thrive in a Lasting Marriage
- Terry Parsons, Ph.D., D.Min
- Carmen Scroggin, MA, LPC-S
- Liz Higgins, MS, LMFT-A
Sponsored by FUMCR Men of Faith Men of Honor
*Limited scholarships are available. Contact Rev. David Scroggin at 479.264.5291 or for information.
**Childcare is available. Call Liz Angstadt at 972.996.0120 to make reservations.