Weekend for Women
March 21-22 at the Prothro Center
All women in the church and community are invited.
Meet our Special Guest
Rev. Dr. Diana Holbert is a retired ordained Elder of the North Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church. She has served in many churches including Grace, Custer Road and Hamilton Park. While at Hamiton Park, she won the North Texas Conference "Inclusiveness Award" with Rev. April Johnson Bristow for their work with "Sisters in the Spirit" breaking down racial barriers one friend at a time.
Diana Holbert is an engaging, skilled speaker and has a great sense of humor. We know she will bring fun, enthusiasm and deep spirituality to our retreat.
- A bus will leave Fri, Mar 21, at 1 pm for those who are able to go early and enjoy the afternoon at Prothro.
- A second bus will leave at 4 pm to arrive in time for dinner.
- Participants may also drive their own vehicles.
- Departure on Saturday will be about 2 pm to return to the church about 4 pm.
What to Bring
- Clothes and toiletries including comfortable shoes and jacket
- Picture of yourself in elementary school
- Attitude for learning and meeting new people
- 4 twin beds per room
- Bath and bed linens provided
Registration is $90 per person or $105 for a private room. Scholarships are available.