Gifts, Tithes, Offerings
For where your heart it, there your treasure will be also. - Matthew 6:21
As United Methodists, we believe that giving is an act of thanksgiving and worship, an active expression of our faith.
Giving willingly, generously and cheerfully requires dedication, forethought and sacrifice. Through regular, planned giving of tithes and offerings, we show ourselves to be faithful in the stewardship of all that God has provided for us.
Open Donations and Payments
After making a selection below, you may choose "Sign In" or scroll down to "Give as Guest."
Helpful Hints for Online Giving
The Give Now link next to Online Giving above allows users to:
• Make a one-time contribution toward your operating budget pledge,
• Make a capital gift,
• Make any other gift (include explanation of "other" gift in space provided), or
• Set up recurring payments.
Making a pledge online does not generate online/electronic giving.
If you have made payments or registered for events as Guest, these will not be included in an online account.
If you prefer to have the Business Office set up your recurring gifts, please contact , 972.996.0106
Log in to see your payment history or make changes to recurring online giving.
You will need to log in with the email address and password you created to make online payments and register for events. This password is not the last four digits of your phone number, which is used only to view your financial statement in an email from Dianne Weideman. Church staff members do not have access to your password, but there is a link "Recover if here" to have it sent to the email address on record.
Once you have logged in, you will be at My Profile. From there, options include My Events, My Payments and My Settings.
Updating your credit card information in My Settings does not update it for recurring online giving. This must be done from My Payments.
Benefits of Giving Online
• Prioritize giving in your budget by setting up a recurring financial contribution.
• Enjoy the convenience of making quick, easy, one-time special donations.
• Ensure consistency for the church by providing a reliable source of income.
• Appreciate the security of transactions that cannot be lost or stolen, are password protected and 128-bit SSL-encrypted.