Missions & Outreach
And the king will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.” - Matthew 25:40
At First Center, 515 Custer, across from FUMCR, 972.238.9516
The Woman's Center in Richardson, now in its 34th year, offers diverse programs and opportunities for special interests and support groups. As an outreach ministry of FUMCR, the center is an all-volunteer, non-profit, non-denominational organization open to women of all ages in the surrounding community.
First Wednesdays, 9:30 coffee, 10:00 program, pot luck lunch follows
Programs of interest and inspiration are open to the community without charge, membership, or reservation on the first Wednesday of the month.
• December 7: Open House, Entertainment and Brunch
• January 4: Fred & Lavern Trevino will share their story as a minister and minister’s wife, their many travels and being a married couple in the ministry.
• February 1: Beth Beathard will share her story as a heart transplant recipient.
• March 1: Eric Czechowski will share his story of how he found his way to FUMCR.
• April 5: Dr. Rebecca (Becky) Bruff will talk about her mission trip to Cuba and her book.
Game Night - Friday nights, 7 pm, Room 226
Schizophrenics Support Group - Tuesday nights, 7-8 pm, Room 217B
Knitting Group - Fridays, 10 am, Room 206
Fun Writing Group - 10 am, Dec 12