Shares are available at the Market and ONLINE HERE through December 31. Custom printed cards for honorees are available in time for Christmas if requested by December 15.
CHOOSE ONE OR MORE OF THESE RECIPIENTS:
• Agape Resource and Assistance Center in Plano, TX, helps women, mothers, and their children facing situational homelessness. Through counseling, classes, and mentoring, they gain skills, strength, and stability for self-sufficiency.
• Ark House provides low-cost, fully furnished apartments to persons and their caregivers who come to Dallas area hospitals for long term medical care.
• Clean Water / UMCOR WASH (Water, Hygiene, and Sanitation) provides safe water sources, sanitation facilities, and showers in developing countries where health problems caused by lack of clean water and sanitation affect one in two people.
• Healthy Women Healthy Liberia! offers medical and dental exams, over-night stays, pharmacy, labs and imaging, and education.
• Heifer Project International provides livestock and training that transforms the lives of 23 million hungry and impoverished men, women, and children.
• H.E.R.O.E.S. programs provide therapy, recreation, social development, and vocational training for children and young adults with special needs.
• Jerri Savuto Girls Rescue Center in Kenya helps build a home for girls escaping forced marriages and FGM in the Pokot region of western Kenya. Named for Jerri Savuto, a missionary who served in Kenya and was a champion for women, children, and youth everywhere.
• Kafodzidzi School serves 650 students in Ghana. Shares will support ongoing projects and needs of the school.
• Panama Medical shares will provide supplies, medicines, and vitamins to be distributed during FUMCR medical mission trips.
• Richardson Area Interfaith Habitat provides quality housing for stable, low income families.
• Solar Oven Partners focuses on cooking up the conditions for well-being in the Dominican Republic, Sierra Leone, and the northwestern lands of the Navajo Nation.
• Stovebuilders of Guatemala construct safe, externally vented, concrete block stoves for indigenous women.
• Youth Mission Trips serve others across the U.S. through home & community improvement projects.