Then Jesus said ... “If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” - John 8:31-32
Senior Adult Ministry
EXPERIENCE friendship with others
GROW in your relationship to God
SHARE the benefit of the depth of your life experiences with the church and community
This ministry is always open. Friends and neighbors are welcome in our groups and programs anytime.
We look forward to seeing you as soon as our programs resume!
• The Gathering, 2nd Mondays, 9:30 am - 2 pm, Ministry Center
• Book Club, 4th Thursdays, Sep-May, 2 pm, Ogden Fellowship Hall (details in the Gazette)
• Bridge Club, 1st & 3rd Wednesdays, 1-3:30 pm, Room 1D/E (Bartula Family Life Center)
• Monthly Game Day, 4th Mondays, 12:30-3:30 pm, Room 1D/E (Bartula Family Life Center)
• Fit For Life, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9-10 am, Room 1D/E (Bartula Family Life Center)
• Yoga Stretch, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10-11 am, Room 1D/E (Bartula Family Life Center)
A faith- and community-based handyman program of seniors helping other seniors in the community with:
• minor home maintenance and repairs, with a key focus on safety issues, and
• temporary use of medical equipment (bed rails, bed-side commodes, crutches, shower stools, tub transfer benches, walkers, wheelchairs).
If you have medical equipment that you no longer need, please consider donating it to this program.
Faith Formation This Week