Men of Faith
... for God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. - 1 John 3:20
Through study, prayer, service, and fellowship we are making disciples by connecting men with God, our church, our community and each other. God works for good in all things, and Men of Faith wants to help all men become greater than themselves by joining in God's work.
Men of Faith hopes that all men who attend FUMCR will consider themselves part of this ministry and feel welcome in all of the opportunities we offer.
Andy Pendleton • firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Smith • email@example.com
Justin Duncan • firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Luginbill • email@example.com
• Monday mornings, 7-8 am, online only
• Monday evenings, 7:30-8:30 pm at Sonny Bryan's on Campbell
• Tuesday mornings, 7:30-8:30 am, Bartula Family Life Center Room 1D/E
• Friday mornings, 6:30-7:30 am, Bartula Family Life Center Room 1D/E
Learn More about these Groups
Don't see a group and want to start another? Contact Pastor Scott Luginbill at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Bob Moxham Men of Faith Scholarship is given annually to graduating high school senior boy(s).
• Richardson Area Interfaith Habitat - Promote and recruit volunteers for the Spring and Fall builds.
• Kairos Prison Ministry - Promote and recruit volunteers to support the prison ministry.
• New Friends New Life - Provide support for the New Friends New Life Men's Advocacy Group by providing positive male role models for children during monthly programs.
• SPAN (Single Parent Action Network) - Provide support through preparation and serving of meals at some of the monthly meetings during the year.