Our Mobile-Friendly Websites
Add bookmarks to your computer and shortcuts to your cell phone for your most-used links!
FUMCR website - www.fumcr.com (www. is needed on campus on most devices)
• Worship online
• Find opportunities to grow and serve
• Seek prayer & care
• See upcoming events
• Subscribe to church emails
• Log in to FellowshipOne (top right of every webpage)
• Check in to worship (bottom of traditional and modern webpages)
InFellowship / FellowshipOne - www.fumcr.com/login links to https://fumcr.infellowship.com/
• Access/edit your profile, privacy settings, and church directory
• Find a group
• Access your adult Sunday school / small group roster and attendance
• Give online and access recurring and past giving
• View your registrations
How to add a shortcut to a website on your cell phone
Safari on iPhone: Navigate to the website. Pick the Share icon at the bottom. Scroll down and pick "Add to Home screen."
Chrome on Android: Navigate to the website. Pick the three dots "kebab" menu at the top right. Scroll down and pick "Add to Home screen."
Chrome on iPhone: Navigate to the website. Pick the Share icon at the top right. Scroll down and pick "Add to Home screen."