Money Smart for Senior Adults
Wednesdays, Apr 6 - May 18, 10 am - 12 noon, Ogden Fellowship Hall
The seven week program covers many common scams and financial topics to keep you or a loved one safe from a financial disaster. There is no cost for adults 50+, family members or caregivers.
Money Smart is a collaborative partnership between The Senior Source, Dallas County Probate Courts, District Attorney's Office and Senior Adult Ministry of First United Methodist Church Richardson.
Scheduled classes and topics are:
- April 6 - Financial Exploitation & Power of Attorney
- April 13 - Frauds, Scams & ID Theft
- April 20 - Insurance (all lines) & Medical Identity Theft
- April 27 - Financial Preparedness
- May 4 - Benefits (all kinds) & Housing (NEW LOCATION for May - Room 203)
- May 11 - End of Life Preparation
- May 18 - Wrap-up & Prize Week
Each session will be led by staff from The Senior Source organization of Dallas County.