Connect With Us
FUMCR is offering ways to worship and connect virtually plus opportunities to safely serve our community.
Hear from us directly by subscribing to our emails at fumcr.com/subscribe.
Call 972.219.6058. Sunday's traditional service is available all week.
• Strength for Today: Focusing on Mental Wellness During a Pandemic - a continuing series - visit fumcr.com/strength for information
• Pray for the cares of our congregation privately anytime and with others on Tuesdays, 12-12:30 pm at zoom.us/j/504819061
• Submit a prayer request at fumcr.com/pray.
• Tell us about a hospitalization at fumcr.com/hospitalreport.
• Contact our Caring Ministry staff at .
• Stephen Ministers are available to listen confidentiality and impartially as you navigate a difficult situation. Learn more at fumcr.com/StephenMinistry. Email or leave a brief message at 972.235.8385 to get started.
• If the status of your job has been affected, the Employment Transition Ministry and Career Jump-Start networking groups are available to help. Contact Bob Sage by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text to 972.345.7608 to connect with one or both groups. fumcr.com/career
Please reach out to Rohini Drake, Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com if you can offer help or if you are in need of help in the coming weeks.
FACE MASKS & HEAD BANDS
• Methodist Richardson Medical Center is accepting donations of homemade face masks and headbands with large buttons for hooking masks with ear loops. Learn More
NETWORK OF COMMUNITY MINISTRIES
• Take donations to 741 S Sherman St, Richardson 75081 during NEW business hours, Mon – Wed 8 am - 3:45 pm, Thur 12 - 7:45 pm, Sat 9 am - Noon. FUMCR volunteers are at Network to receive donations on Tuesdays, 1-3 pm. Items needed most are listed at thenetwork.org.
• Sign up to volunteer at thenetwork.org/get-involved
• Make a monetary donation at thenetwork.org/donate-today or through FUMCR's online giving.
GIVE NOW VIA F1 • Text to Give at 844.966.0980 (watch a 1-minute explanatory video)
Share your experiences
Whether it's watching online, serving others, or connecting in new ways, your experiences may inspire others, and we want to know about them!
Resuming In-person Gatherings
We will open our building for in-person worship services and small groups when it is safe to do so as determined by our bishop and our leadership team.
The building being closed has not stopped ministry from happening. On the contrary, staff and lay leaders are dreaming and implementing innovative ministries of caring, learning, and serving. If you would like assistance getting plugged in somewhere, please reach out Rohini Drake, Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.996.0157.
Our logistics team is working on details surrounding reopening safely while maintaining our FUMCR spirit of warm welcomes and friendly smiles.